Birth is a life-changing experience! Education and support are essential.
Here are some of the trainings I have completed:
- DONA International Postpartum Doula training at Homegrown Babies in Asheville, NC in 2018
- Epigenetics and the Microbiome with Dona International in 2018
- Dona International Birth Doula training with Rae Davies of The Birth Company in 2019
- Savvy Birth Pro Workshop “How to Help Families Get Evidence Based Care” with Evidence Based Birth in 2019
- Spinning Babies Workshop in 2019
- BEST Birth Doula training with Amanda Devereux and Maria Pokluda in 2020, certification renewed in 2022.
I would love to talk with you about your birth plans and preferences. I offer a free, 30-minute interview, and I encourage you to interview me and other doulas to find a good fit! I am a member of the Memphis Birth Collective, which has a great variety of birth-related professionals who would love to meet you.
In general, a birth doula agreement with me is $950 and includes:
- 2 prenatal prep visits (birth plans and comfort measures practice)
- phone and text support throughout pregnancy
- my group breastfeeding workshop
- on-call from 38 weeks until delivery
- in-person active labor and delivery support, staying through your first infant feed
- 2 postpartum home visits (additional postpartum home visits can be added a la carte if you choose)
Some overnight home visits (newborn care from 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM) are available to doula clients at $265 per night and must be booked through me.
Preparing for birth? Here is my affiliate link to 12 beautiful pregnancy and birth meditations from my doula organization.